Industrial Boho Wedding at a Unique Venue
What do you need to put together the perfect Industrial Bohemian wedding? Well, besides the amazing K Sage Event’s brilliant talents, you need:
- Florals in neutral soft tones like crisp white and dusty mauve.
- Farmhouse chairs to bring out metal details in the design.
- A chic and simple altar piece.
- Cool terracotta colored place settings and details.
- Candles! Lots and lots of candles.
- And of course, a pinata! Everyone since the beginning of man has loved pinatas! Especially at weddings.
How to really make this wedding theme pop, is with the styling! And we love how the bride and groom bring their own personal style while pulling from the design elements. The bride wore a bohemian-chic gown with long lace sleeves. The look was paired with a woven wide-brimmed hat and flowers. The groom wore our new caramel suit! What is great about this suit is the boldness of color, while still being in a warm neutral. The look was complete with one of our killer bolo ties (because you know, YOLO BOLO!) and black oxford shoes.
Catering: Jay’s Catering | Videography + Photo Booth: Joey Reger | DJ: DJ Jack Farmer | Live Entertainment: Two Towns Entertainment | Lighting: Premier Lighting & Production | Florals: Bloom Theory | Table Top Rentals: The hostess Haven | Furniture Rentals: Jake Duke Studios | Pinatas: La Pinata Design Studio | Popsicles: Pacific Organic Pops | Desserts: KH Desserts | Calligraphy: Double Dipped | Hair + Makeup: Flawless Faces Beauty | Bridal Shop: Blush Bridal | Dress Designer: Badgley Mischka | Bride Model: Tali | Groom Model: Spencer Gilbert